hello all,
my comp is still having thoes strange brightness issues....so i checked all the crash logs and came up with this:

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:      KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000018

and this:

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:      KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS (0x0001) at 0x1494d174

and this:

Can't unregister node ~BSD Configuration Files~Local since not registered

and this:

Reference 0 error = -14071

happening what looks like every time i turn my comp on. which is whenever the problem happens.....
does anyone know what this means or how to fix it?
if anyone thinks they know whats going on or wants to look at the error logs email me off list and i'll send them allong...
if you dont remember what is happaning is that every time i turn it on the screen is set on 0 brightness....i can turn it up but if i put it to sleep it comes up with 0 brightness and nothing short of a reboot will let me see my screen agen.....i think it came after a pram failiar

thx