At 9:48 AM +0800 7/20/2003, Stuart Saunders wrote:
When I open new pages in both Mail and Safari they put the scroll bar off the right hand side of Pismos' screen, with a larger space on the left.

Anybody know how to open them so they have the full page on the screen?

Does the cursor disappear if you move it to the right and then not re-appear right away after moving back to the left? By disappear I mean it doesn't show at all on the right edge. If so your external video may be active and configured as a second screen to the right of the main. I don't know if the Pismo can work this way or not. Some PowerBooks can only mirror the main screen while others can mirror or act as additional screen area. Do you have anything plugged into the external video port?
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA