On Saturday, July 26, 2003, at 10:01 AM, Kochkodin wrote:

Thanks to Kurt and Lauren for the quick replies..it worked..Now to keep this "On Topic"....The other day my son reformatted my Pismo to 10.2.6 before he left for the rest of the summer and then this imac died...It now starts up in 10.2.6 only...The question is how to get these systems to find my printers...I have an Epson 740 and a PLW LS here that I need to have hooked up...I have gotten into the print center but can't get it to go anywhere or do anything..Any ideas??? Also, any suggestions for a book that I can get at the Barnes&Noble store today or tomorrow to try to learn about 10.2.6? Talk about a "crash course" of necessity...Either I try to learn it quickly or I am SOL....
Thanks again and regards,
Mike K.

Not sure about the PLW LS one, but for the Epson 740, just plug it in. 10.2.6 will do the rest.