I keep having problems burning DVDR's on my TiBook ... I still have a batch
of cheapo DVDRs that worked great with my iMac .. Now I sold the iMac, got
the TiBook ... And whenever I burn , I get the error message  "The Drive
reported an error: Sense Key = HARDWARE ERROR Sense Code = 0x03, 0x01"

And from what I have found out so far, it means it does not like that kind
of DVDR (is incompatible) ... But it IS general media, and thus should work
and it HAD with my iMac ...

So, is it that the drive in the TiBook is a spoilt little brat and does not
like cheap DVDRs ? Only certain name brands ? IS there some list, where I
can see what will work and what not ?  I do not feel like paying 3$ for each
apple brand DVDR (not that I would get them here in Fiji anyway, or if, then
for something more like 12$) ...

Help ? Input ? Advice ? Laughter ?