Hal,

I will be contacting you within the next day. The documentation is still being worked on.

--
Ryan
LowEndMac.net SysAdmin

On Thursday, Aug 14, 2003, at 11:58 US/Central, Hal wrote:

Dan,

I signed up for a lowendmac.net mail account, but there's no documentation on setting up my client. Does the system send out a confirmation email to the primary email I listed with instructions?

best,
-Hal