hi all

once again ive tried to install jag on my lombard after in stalling a 10gb
travelstar it will install but when i get to restart it restarts then just
goes to a blue screen it shows that it is starting ip services and printing
services and so fourth but then just a blue screen ive tried zapping the
pram reset the powermanager i even started from a os 9 cd and did a zero all
data initialize when i first got it it had the original 4 gb drive and jag
installed no problems even ran fine for 192 mb of ram i also tried moving
memory around installed a 256 stick from my ibook in it to see if that
helped (well it did made installing faster) but still get blu screens at
restart.

(one other thing i think the pmu is shot its not recognizing the battery any
more i just bought 2 from ebay so im gonna replace it in a couple of days ,
but with the 4 gb drive it still installed jag with out seeing the battery)

any other suggestions
plz help me im really getting pisssed could it be the 10gb drive ?

all i want is to install yellowdog and os 10

is that to much to ask for ?

thanks in advance for any help you can give me

t.