On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 10:23:53PM -0400, Jkr wrote:
:
: on 8/18/03 7:46 PM, Eugene Lee wrote:
: >
: > I have installed all versions of OS X on my Lombard without any
: > problems.  But I spent money on my RAM upgrades (I think I'm all
: > Crucial or Kingston now).
:
: i put a 256 stick og kingston ram in top and then bootom slot and
: still no os X ..

Do you have anything other "non-standard" hardware?  Maybe some strange
CPU upgrade card?  Or other external things like USB or SCSI devices,
or PCMCIA cards?  Also, try removing one or the other 256 MB modules, or
even returning to your original Apple-supplied RAM (if you still have it).

--
Eugene Lee