The speed of the module isn't the issue, it is the chip density.
Most 133 MHz RAM is too high of density to work in your Wallstreet (or in a
Lombard for that matter).    They do make low density PC133 RAM, they cost
about twice as much.   They're easy to identify, because they have about 16
small chips on them (8 on a each side), where the high-density ones have 4
(two on each side).

I do have both a high profile PC66 (top slot only) and a low profile (low
density, PC133, fits either slot) 256 MB SODIMMs available.    The high
profile one is $45, the low profile one is $60.