On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 12:07:41PM +0200, Tekno Liber wrote:
:
: I have just started a new job where I have managed to convince
: the guys that I need a Mac, but I am having a slight problem
: deciding which one to buy (the budget isn't huge).
:
: Either a 12" or a 15", but as always it's very difficult to know
: what the revised 15" will look like (spec. wise that is).
:
: 12"                                15"
: -          No Mac OS 9         +
: -       screen resolution       +
: +          Bluetooth             -
: +            Price                 -
:
: Any other considderation ?

12" does not have a PC Card slot.  For some, this was the deal breaker
between getting the 12" PowerBook and a comparable 12" iBook.

: Any ideas of whether or not the new 15" will be able to boot
: into OS 9 ? macosrumors.com has no info...

The new 15" PowerBook will most likely have everything that the current
12" and 17" Aluminum PowerBooks have, including the restriction of not
being able to boot into old Mac OS 9.

--
Eugene Lee
eugene at anime dot net