From: Steve Fuller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Actully, very few PC laptops ship with those nub type controllers now either.

No, but some actually ship with both.

There is one advantage with PC laptops and that is that they have
lower demands as far as overall looks and feel so they can come
up with some pretty decent solutions. Minimalistic isn't always the
best, maybe for a writer but not a technician...

However, I've just started a new job where they offered me a silver
painted (!) plastic laptop with a screen the quality of an iBook, and
I immediately started looking for a decent quote for a G4 Book!!!

A PC laptop is fine if you get one of the few good ones, but the
rest suck big time!!!

Laurence