As I was researching my recent problems with burning CDs, I came across info
on how to burn multi session CDs without having to use Toast or some other
third party software.

FYI:

Apple Article ID: 107240

DISCUSSION

To create a multi-session CD, use the Disk Copy utility to create a disk
image file from which the CD is burned. Follow these steps:
1. Drag the item or items you wish to burn into a folder.
2. Open Disk Copy (/Applications/Utilities/).
3. Drag the folder onto the Disk Copy window. The Image Folder dialog
appears.
4. Choose a location for the image file using the Where pop-up menu. For
simplicity, you may choose Desktop.
5. Click Save. Wait for the image to be finished.
6. Choose Burn Image from the File menu. Note: The image file should not be
mounted.
7. In the navigation dialog that appears, select the image you just created,
then click Burn. If you have not already inserted a blank disc, you will be
prompted to do so now.
8. In the Burn Disc window, click the disclosure triangle.
9. Select the checkbox for "Allow additional burns".
A disc burned with this setting will remain open to subsequent multi-session
burns.

Ryan Lee
--------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]