I was just looking at the Vodafone website and found out that GPRS data is
0.73p/KB...I don't know if that is 73% of a penny or 73% of a pound so I
will find out later today - if it's the latter then a standard email is
going to cost a lot to download and I have AOL-using friends who love their
HTML emails with animated GIFs and so on. I'll be bankrupt within a week.

So is it possible to use the 12" G4 with a Bluetooth phone and have it just
call up a standard ISP number and connect through that? That way it will be
covered by my free minutes. Or does it have to be over GPRS? Speed isn't a
concern.

Also...I just got the G4 yesterday and it is a DREAM. Connected to my
network flawlessly and within seconds, without changing any settings or
having to install anything, I was browsing through my main PC's hard drive
and copying all my MP3s and stuff across. It was too easy! Not that my old
3400c was any problem really, but it still needed a bit of a prodding to do
things sometimes. OSX is too lovely. Just hoping this Bluetooth thing goes
as well.