Greetings everyone,

I would like to first thank all those who gave me suggestions on weather to
upgrade my Pismo w/ a 5400 rpm HD and/or 1 gig ram.

I decided to go with 1gig ram, up from 768MB. Just to let everyone know, I
did notice a difference in performance. Screen redraws are faster under
illustrator, though still not as fast as under 9. Entourage brings up new
mail faster, and overall OS performance seems snappier.

Makes me wonder if I had only 320MB ram as originally, would 10 be even more
sluggish.

I may still upgrade to a 5400 rpm HD, but I'm going to wait for that
mythical alum. 15" before I decide.

One last question: Will my PB drain it's battery while sleeping w/ 1gig ram?

Thanks again for the thoughtful suggestions. You guys are great!

Vic Duong