Hi,

I've built a Wallstreet PB from parts (eBay). It's a 233 w/512k, 6Gb Hd
and 13.3", CD and good battery.
I was told that the MB was defective, but I put the pieces all together
and the system started up.
But minutes later, it stopped working. Only the fan and the green led
remained on. Restoring PMU alternates the system between "completely
stopped" or "fan + led".
Only from time to time (normally after several hours of inactivity) the
"fan + led" status changes automatically to "completely stopped" and I'm
able to boot the machine normally.
Once booted everything works for a period of time (sometimes during all
night) until suddenly it changes again to "fan + led" mode.
PRAM seems to be Ok, cause the system keeps date and time.

Can I consider that the MB is defective?
Sould I replace the PMU, the power card or the sound card?

Thanks in advance.

Ramon