Well, it should make a difference on the G3 series of laptops... they are using the video drivers they have in development for Panther if my version numbers are accurate. Also compiling with gcc 3.3 probably has made a difference. Video is now MUCH smoother and creates less overhead on my Lombard compared to 10.2.4/10.2.6