Yea.. Im hep to this one too.. wish theyd take care of this!  Seems by now
they would.. maybe its a code problem.. I have some really transparent
little vintage 200c ADS class A DC amplified speakers that I want to use
with my new Aluminum 1.25g so Im glad for the heads up as I almost ruined
some irreplaceable speakers because I couldnt turn down the prompts- this
from way back in my PM 7500 days .. Having really nice speakers hooked up to
my PB would be nice but it doesnt appear I can do this with out running
through an audio device.. wonder if the Griffin Power Mate could be assigned
in a way to work around this?

anyone?
TIA
 Gary
Aluminum 15" G4PB 1.25GHZ/512r/80GBHD/SD