You should be all set, plug her in and boot her up!
Geoff

On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 06:40 PM, Michelle Martinez wrote:

Okay, so my Pismo reassembly is nearing completion--in
terms of "innards" I am only missing a HD and a PRAM
battery. In terms of accessories, I don't have a
battery and I only have the M4402 45w adapter I use
with the PB 1400 to use on the Pismo.

My question is: if I have the internals assembled
correctly, and I plug in the power adapter, should the
book power up? Or must it have a HD and PRAM installed
to power up? If I install HD and PRAM, will it power
up then, or must the expansion bays also be filled
before it will power up?

I'm just trying figure out if all the boards are good
before investing much more money in a HD, battery,
etc. What's the minimum system setup needed for the
Pismo to power up?

Michelle

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |