on 11/3/03 12:12 AM, Laurent Daudelin at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> OK people, that was a very interesting thread but I can't see anymore what
> it brings to users of G-based laptops.
>
> Can we move on, please? You can always continue the discussion privately, if
> you need to...
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Laurent, G-Books list nanny.

May I add that private mails exclude insults?  Some bozo wrote me off this
thread to suggest that I was cruel and rude because I had, in a public
email, suggested he enjoy what he had until he could shift priorities and
buy what he wanted.    Then he said that because he was paying for his
daughter's wedding, Steve Jobs should give him free software designed for
his old machines.  Because Mr. Jobs doesn't, this idiot claims that Jobs has
a Napoleon complex. I do not need such emails.  I hereby state...no one on
this list is to email me for any reason if they cannot contain the impulse
to insult, neither my intelligence nor my character.  Get it?  NO ONE.

Criminy.

Now, I have a definite G-Book issue.  What the heck is up with the iBook
display wires in the hinges?  I think mine have split and it causes
blackouts at certain angles.  People on the apple discussion forums are
going nuts on this, and now I know why.  If I send this in, does Apple
GUARANTEE the repairs they make?  Can Apple care be purchased before such a
repair then applied to make this repair happen?  Can Apple care be purchased
after the initial 1 year care period has expired?

Run