From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tom
Opacki
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 1:32 PM
To: G-Books
Subject: Pismo BlueChip Upgrade

Hello,

Does anyone reading this newsletter, have any experience with upgrading
Pismo with the PowerLogix BlueChip processor?

I ask because I've held the belief that the 400 Mhz Pismo and the 500
Mhz
Pismo would have different final processor speeds, if the same chip was
installed in each of them.

I had thought the 400 Mhz Pismo wouldn't be as fast as the other version
of Pismo.

I'm now informed by a reliable source that my beliefs are incorrect.

Will the system profiler be in error when calculating the processor
speeds with that upgrade chip installed?

Thanks.

Tom