Chris,

I've installed a Pismo screen in a Lombard with no problems. Of course, I had to leave the airport antenna behind, as the screen bezel won't accommodate it. I can't really shed any other light on your proposed chimera, but it sounds like a serious challenge and likely a source of endless frustration. 'Twould be sweet if you could get it working though.

Rick

Hi,
I happen to have a Pismo logic board (was tested good) and have the
opportunity to pick up a Lombard diagnosed with dead logic bd. (almost a
freebie).

Any chance the two would work together? ie. after creative cutting to have
the firewire ports accessible thru the scsi port area? And any other
necesessary hacksawing, etc.?

Or is it just completely impossible?
e.g., I seem to remember incompatibilities with the screens... ie. the
screen connectors on the logic boards are in different places and the cables
won't reach; if so, any workaround?

Thanks for any help.

Chris