Bryan Forbes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've also been holding off buying a Family Pack of Panther until the
> CD's are burned with the 10.3.1 (and have the .1 update).  Is there any
> logic to that or should I just go ahead and get it.  I have a broadband
> connection, so downloading or burning a CD of the update is not an
> issue.  I'd just like to have the most current copy of the OS ...
> according to the rumour sites, yet another release (.2) is about ready
> to come out that solves even a few more items.

I have the same question.  Any answers out there?  A guy at the Tysons
Corner, Va. Apple Store this morning told me that it will take quite some
time for the initial production of 10.3 to run out.  He said Jaguar 10.2 CDs
made it only up to 10.2.3 or 10.2.4 while the updates on-line went to
10.2.8.

--
Al Poulin