On Nov 20, 2003, at 7:34 AM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

On 20/11/03 10:06, "Matthew B. Dwyer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi folks,

I just installed Panther on my TiBook, and now the menu bar is screwed up.
The menus on the left side are fine, but all the little app icons on the
right side (airport, clock, volume, etc) are now gone! They flicker on
occasionally for a second, but are completely unuseable. I installed the
recent Panther update, no change.

Did you install or had installed if you did an update, any non-Apple utility
that is displaying something in the menu bar?

Well, I have a similar problem after an Archive/Install. They flicker (they are still there, but the graphics are messed up).