On Nov 23, 2003, at 10:54 AM, Tim wrote:

Newbie here.... (sorry) may have been discussed a million times before, but too lazy (busy?) to search today.

Apparently I have an issue on my Lombard 333 between the CD drive and OSX. Booting from my Jag disk, it seemingly takes 'para siempre' to read it. After the initial 'pick the language' question, it goes no further. I had it on all night while the cd drive ground away trying to read the files... :P

Hmm, I have a Lombard 333 with a CD-ROM drive, and it sounds like the culprit is one of two things:
- The Jaguar Disc you are using is a CD-R
- The CD-ROM drive lens is going out of alignment

Either way the problem can really only be made better with a new CD drive. I would recommend one of the CD-RW or DVD drives being offered on eBay as a replacement. I am going to be getting one of the DVD-ROM/CD-RW drives offered that are bootable and compatible with the DiscRecording framework, but those are pretty expensive to buy.