You may also want to look into an 802.11g card. Since the introduction of
Airport 3.1.1 in June, Jaguar supports the use of any third-party "g" card
based on the Broadcom chipset. There's no special driver; just plug in the
card and Jaguar will treat it like an Airport card. (Details can be found at
http://www.osxhax.com/archives/000049.html .)

PCMCIA cards that use the Broadcom chipset include BuffaloTech, Linksys and
Belkin, among others (a comprehensive list can be found at
http://www.linux-wlan.org/docs/wlan_adapters.html ). I'm using a Linksys
WPC54G, and it's worked perfectly on my Wallstreet since the day I bought
it. Depending on where you shop, you might even get the "g" card more
cheaply than a Mac-compatible "b" card. I know I did.

Hope this helps,

Mitch.