As a recent convert to OSX, thought that I'd made it over the hump. Now that everything is installed on the Pismo (good thing I installed that 60gig travelstar), software is upgraded, less and less classic calls, I've noticed that the help viewer crashes everytime upon launch. Ick. Must have overreached with a haxie or some bit of software, as I assume that the latest rev of Panther doesn't do this.

Have started to uninstall much of the add on stuff, but no success. Any equivalent to booting with extensions off in the manner of OS9? Miss conflict catcher or even extensions manager at this point.