On Tuesday, December 2, 2003, at 09:39 AM, Ho Jianghai wrote:

Hi...
Just bought some RAM to upgrade my Lombard (G3 400) and found it crashing
with OS X very often... Anyone know the problem?

My original configuration: 128 (high profile) + 64 (Low profile) (worked
fine)

Funny... I just stuck 2 256's in my Lombard that work great in OSX. When I had the first one in with the original Apple installed 64 megger, I couldn't install OSX. Pulled the 64 and it installed fine. The first 256 MB stick came from CompUSA and is PNY brand. The second came from Otherworld Computing who I order online from ALOT. Both work perfectly and the Apple Ram didn't! LOL

 <!-- #EndEditable --></TD>
--
Tim
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sig last modified
    <!-- #BeginDate format:Am2 -->09/13/03<!-- #EndDate -->
</DIV>
<!-- #EndLibraryItem --></TD>
    </TR>
</TABLE>