200312010
On Dec 9, 2003, at 10:56 PM, peter webster wrote:

I can't resist:
The current president uses a Fisher-Price.

And not very well at that!

Unfortunately, I read somewhere (in fact, I think it was in an Apple ad) that the incumbent uses a Mac. However, not that it's come out that the turkey dinner he was reputedly serving to the troops was in fact just a display, http://www.misleader.org/daily_mislead/read.asp?fn=df12042003.html, I'm pretty sure that his Powerbook is one of those display models that decorators use in show houses. Instead of the TiBook, the CBook (for cardboard).
---David Stephenson

--
W. David Stephenson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

My dear Mr Stephenson:

And one of your "communication strategies" is to pick up the political thread on this list and show your in-clintonations toward bush-whacking? Better be sure all your clients agree. Some may read this list!

The recipe for success I follow is not to discuss politics in my restaurant. I suggest we all "can resist".

My humble suggestion to the list nan, unless you want some of us to start discussing various politician's limitations, problems with keeping young girls away from zippered openings, etc, this had better be a short thread.

just my 2 cents worth (or less, you set the value) and I promise not to spend more...

:-) let's all keep smiling--

jh

-- Tanglewood Ordinary Restaurant True FamilyStyle Dining since 1986 On the National Register of Historic Places & the Virginia Landmarks Register Anne & Jim Hardwick, Proprietors 2210 River Road West Maidens, VA 23102-2705 804-556-3284 804-556-4432 (personal & emergencies) 804-350-6895 cell phone/vmail E-fax 1-707-929-1392 (Pls check w/ us 1st; comes to us as e mail) PDF files welcome in lieu of faxes