Let's try this again... (serves me right for writing this at 3:30 am, but I couldn't sleep, so thought I would try to do something positive. I'll probably hate myself in the morning.....)

First of all, many many thanks for all the help and suggestions. I have been up and running in OS 10.2.8 for a week now and have only been back in classic just to see if I could do it OK.

Now for another question... I know I read something about setting up the original (or admin or some other name) user and then additional users with the purpose of being able to go back to the original if there was a problem with adding programs or features.

I tried searching apple support with not much luck and the answers I have seen in this list always seem so much more straight forward and helpful. (and I never mind a little humor, even if my political leanings are targeted...)

Thanks one more time,

I love my Pismo...and I'm using Safari!

Dan-