OK OK --- I was looking at some things I was saying about repairing an Icebook and I want to say I'm sorry--I don't own one so I better shut up.

I mentioned that I fixed a machine for nothing if you value my time at nothing. I meant that to be ironic. The time required to fix these things is not trivial. If you have a job, you might not want to do it.

It's a macho thing with me. Heinlein once said everyone should be able to start a fire, make his own clothes, etc etc, he didn't include fix a laptop, but it could be implied. I mean we need to be prepared for nuclear war right?

sorry, my irony generator isn't working well today. Maybe I should restate it.

Eff'n yo' haf a job, yo' might not be hankerin' t'do it. It's a macho thin' wif me. Heinlein once said ev'ryone sh'd be able t'start a fire, make his own clo'es, etc etc, he didn't include fix a lappop, but it c'd be implied, cuss it all t' tarnation. ah mean we need t'be prepared fo' nucular war right?

If you have even more time check out this astounding video of the opening of the Apple Ginza Store:
http://homepage.mac.com/hsk/applejapan.html