Curious how institutions have such difficulty listening to ideas from
outside the confines of their box. Isn't that what Xerox Parc did?

Don't give up. Your technology sounds worth pushing. Perhaps you might try
again ‹ maybe do an end run around the 'They' at Apple and somehow get to
Jobs, who seems to be always open to and indeed in search of new thinking.

Bruce