I have come to the end of my attempts to get the USB
card which came with my used WS to work with it. I
have done LOTS of research and reloaded drivers and
USB Card Support files, but nothing works.

The card shows on the desktop as USB Card, but does
not show up in the System Overview. (I am using OS9.1)

It does not give any options in the Chooser for USB.

I also have the DVD decoder card. I have taken it out,
moved the USB card to the lower slot; nothing works.

I am hoping that this is merely a case of my lack of
knowledge, and not a faulty card. Anyone have any
ideas, or previous experience with this sort of
problem?

Feel free to send ANY suggestions, even those I have
tried. I may not have done them in a proper manner, or order.