About 6 months ago I replaced the HD in my Wallstreet with a 40GB
Toshiba MK4019GAX.  It's 5400rpm and 16,384KB Buffer.  I read some
reviews coparing it to IBM's comparable 5400rpm.  I can tell you that
this Toshiba is very quiet and fast.  The newer model since then is
the MK4026GAX, but I'm not sure the difference.

You can check them out at:

http://www.toshiba.com/tai-new/Services.jsp