--- Billy Stidham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi;
>
> I have a Linksys networking card and I was wondering
> if it will work in
> my G4 powerbook, or if there is third party
> software work around?

These>    http://www.ioxperts.com/   <people can sell
you a driver that works for a variety of different
cards, including Linksys.  I used one for my son's
Pismo G3/Linksys wireless card under OS9 (they have a
driver for 10.1.5 and up as well), and it worked like
a charm - a $20 charm, mind you, but a charm.

Best Regards,
David Thrower