Long story short, I was doing a few things on my Wallstreet in Jaguar and when it
locked up I had to do a hard restart, unfortunately all I got was a flashing question
mark, so I booted off the Jaguar install disk ran disk utility and fortunately the
drive is still seen by the computer so it didn't die but it could not fix the errors
found on the disk. What drive utility do you guys recommend. Seems to me Disk Warrior
is the one I've heard of most. Please reply off-list as I am on digest mode and would
like some responses before I leave work tonight to buy this thing as it is my only
internet ready computer at home.

TIA,
Justin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]