I know it's an option with PC laptops where you can run just the laptops LCD, just the
external video port, or both.  I was wondering if the PowerBooks have this ability.
I've only got PB3400 and while it's got an external video port I've never tried it and
the newer PowerBooks probably have more capabilities than my old 3400.

-tom