Hello Clyde,

CK> I don't think use USB print sharing on an OS9 machine unless the
CK> client machine is running OS9 or classic.   That is not really too
CK> much of a problem.   I often use Word 98 or 2001 because Word X and
CK> other stuff won't print in OSX because OSX has such horrible printing
CK> problems--particularly with older docs that use older fonts and so
CK> forth.
CK> --

Mmm, dunno about Jaguar, but X used to be able to print to an OS 9
machine, as my roomie bought an iMac in 2002, around the time the G4s
first came out, and I used my ancient G3 iBook to serve the printer on
an AirPort network.

--
Best regards,
 Joseph                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]