I will do this. Thank You

john

On Jan 16, 2004, at 12:41 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

On 16/01/04 12:08, "John Weisberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I assure you I am doing nothing to cause this.  I have learned a lot
from this list but this is the only time I have ever written to the
list.  Please advise me as to how to prevent this

John,

The mail error messages I was receiving were because your mailbox was full,
or over your quota. You should check with your Internet service provider
what the limit is. Usually, it's a size limit, e.g. when the total size of
all emails in your mailbox on your provider's server reaches a certain
limit, the server will refuse all new incoming mail. To avoid this in the
future, try to connect to your ISP more often to check your mail. With all
the spam sent all around, your mailbox can become full very quickly,
depending on the limits set by your provider.

-Laurent.