On 1/31/04 8:35 PM, "Robin Ashe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into the
Cybertrough:

> On 1/31/04 3:28 PM, "David M. Ensteness" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> But, as has been said, when Dell screws up, no
>> one cares.
>
> I don't buy that. I think it's more likely that Mac users don't care or like
> to think that PC users put up with crap so that they can feel better about
> themselves.

No, actually, there have been no proven fires from those power adapters.
None.  It's a myth.  The manufacturer that sold them to Apple was the one
who initiated the recall.  I know, because at that time I was working for
Apple in RD&D.

--
Kyle H. Hansen

"It's Always darkest... right before it gets totally black."