Actually I haven't ever heard of wide spread sleep issues on WS PBs. However there was a hinge problem with them.

David

On Feb 1, 2004, at 12:53 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Thanks for the info about the Wallstreet 'sleep' problem. What's the PDQ?
Any other problems I should be aware of with this model of laptop?

Jocelyn

Jocelyn

Then it should be a good deal. I don't know if it was fixed in the PDQ, but
my Wallstreet has major troubles going to sleep, and most of the crashes I
have are after it has gone to sleep and been woken up again. If you have to
save battery power it's probably better to just turn it off. Otherwise
disable the hard drive sleep settings. Having the screen go to sleep quickly
is probably the best method of saving power.