Hi:

I'm looking for a networkable laser MFC (print, copy, fax are our critical uses... scanning not so much) for my boss. I'm looking at the Brother 8420 (with D-Link network interface) that has Postscript emulation and should work fine over the network (anyone tried this?) and the higher end 8820DN (although this machine is probably too expensive for us). Anyone have any experience with the Brother machines or have another machine they'd recommend? We have an HP 3330 in our office that works okay but it's also expensive and I don't love how it works. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

... Eric