Have a little network set up with 2 imacs and my powerbook... am using a D-Link router. It shorted out the other day and stopped working. The place I bought it is having trouble finding the exact one and suggested the same brand, but wireless as it has ethernet plugs in the back and would work the same. Question... if I go with that router and use my 2 imacs plugged in... would one of the PC wireless cards they sell (D-Link) work in my card slot... any problems hooking up to a wired network? When I hooked the network up, it was pretty painless (other than connecting the router to the HS modem)... getting connected from the actual computers was easy.