Robert,

I *was* talking about the sourceforge driver.

Rick

On Feb 4, 2004, at 11:32 AM, Richard Smykla wrote:

Tsuki,

At 8:41 PM -0800 2/3/04, Tsuki Hoshijima wrote:
Why install twice?  And do the files installed in the first installation
have to be erased before the second installation?

If you read the comments at the Web site, a number of users have found this to be the case. Same for me. Perhaps if you shut down after the first install, rather than restart, it would work correctly the first time? At any rate, no files have to be erased.

Also, does that driver work on Panther?  I know they have versions out for
Jag and 10.1 but nothing on their site refers to Panther.  Does that mean
the project is dead, or is it just moving really really slowly?

That's the one thing keeping me from moving to OS X.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that it worked in Panther without problems. Just make sure you use the Jag drivers, not the older ones. The project may be dead (or comatose), but the software lives on - get moving!

Rick

Whay go through all that when the sourceforge driver works fine with Jaguar and panther
--
Robert

-- Rick Smykla [EMAIL PROTECTED]