Terry:

Thanks!

... Eric

On Feb 6, 2004, at 8:16 PM, Terry McCune wrote:

Hi Eric
        Here's a couple of places I'd try
http://www.transintl.com/technotes/installram_imac_2.htm

or

http://www.welovemacs.com/imotrlocupap.html

Howdy:

I need to install additional memory in an original iMac. It's already up to 384MB (added an additional 256MB when I first bought it) but I want to take it all the way up to 512MB as I'm running OS X on it. I've not replaced the "upper" (not sure that's what it's called) memory stick and would love some guidance on what I need to take apart to do so. I have the service manuals for other models (Pismo) which I've followed to completely disassemble these machines... so it's not the doing it that's the trouble... it's knowing what to do. If anyone has some guidance on how to do this successfully I'd sure appreciate it!

--
Terry McCune

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |