On my PDQ Powerbook keyboard the Function key ("fn") and the brown
colored numbers on the letter keys doesn't work (the keys "m/jkl;
uiop67890" for the chars "0,+123-456*[crossed key symbol]789/[eject]"
respectively in that order. All of these alternative chars are in brown
color on the physical keys as is the fn key.
However, the fn key does work with the arrow keys for pageups and
pagedowns as well as home an end in many apps and also the function key
"num lock", "insert" and "delete". F9, F10, F11, [return key] that is
"prtscreen", "scr lock", "pause" and "eject" also doesn't work.

This is the case both under OS 9 and under OS X and changing to american
keyboard from my swedish doesn't seem to make a difference, so seems
unrelated. Did this stop working after OS 8 already? I can't seem to
remember it working since then.

Anyone have a clue?

**
Powerbook G3 266 (PDQ) with 256 MB/20 GB running 10.3.1 (10.2.x before
that) with XpostFacto3a10 and Mac OS 9.2.2.
**