Glenn-- I bought mine on eBay and have been pleased. I have sold and bought a lot and generally have never had a problem. Most ebayers are very honest and just looking for a good deal or to sell for a reasonable price. As with everything else, you still have to be careful. In selling just be complete and very accurate in your description. Don't hide anything. And set a reasonable price-- if the first bid is too high--likely you won't get any bidders. Respond off list if I can be of any additional help.

John in Tucsonb