Kyle:

Thank you for the background info., it really is helpful as a list member to know that you have this structure setup to deal with these types of issues.

And again, thank you for all the work you do to keep this list running smoothly (we all do appreciate it even if sometimes it seems we may not)!

... Eric

On Feb 11, 2004, at 2:19 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: David M. Ensteness [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 07:13 PM
To: 'G-Books'
Subject: Which nannies list what?

Can anyone tell me a complete list of what nannies moderate what lists?

The last time there was a list made was last year. I can tell you that I am responsible for the following lists:

G-Books
G-List
iMac List
LEM Swap

Other nannies are Paul Stamsen, Beverly Woods, Laurent Daudelin, Tim Gochnour, Jim Arnott, Stuart Bell, and some I can't remember.....Sorry.

I have co-nannies on the G lists. If you need to know who nannies a particular list then let me know which ones and I will send them the info. Us nannies have a list as well that we discuss problems that are current so we are all on top of things...like the UCE thread posting here. All the nannies are already aware of the thread and consequent bannings.
We frequently ask each other advice on how to handle a situation or to get a second opinion on the intended tone of an e-mail (which can be easily misinterpreted).

-Kyle Hansen

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |