I know this is not in the right area. But after being on this list for a long time and getting so much help, I thought I might ask you guys too. My parents are wanting to get a used Power Mac G4 (first generation?) from someone for $300. They want to be able to run iChat AV, run Panther, iLife 04. What are some of the things they should be considering? Are they even worth considering? How much faster is it in comparison to a Pismo when running OS X (my parents and I obviously know how fast G3 Pismo is)? If they run fine, what's really the difference between the first gen G4s and today's G4s? Any comments would be most appreciated.

Michael