on 23/02/04 14:56, Stanton Mitrany at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If I'm upgrading the Ram in my Wallstreet 233, is it permissible to use a
> pair of low-profile 256MB SODIMMs in it, instead of one high and one low
> profile? Will I still get 512MB of usable RAM?

A lot of Wallstreet users have reported using 512MB RAM in their Wallstreet.
You just have to be careful to pick memory specifically for the Wallstreet,
specially if you plan to use OS X which is really picky about memory.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

gib /jib/: 1. vi. To destroy utterly. Like frag, but much more violent and
final. "There's no trace left. You definitely gibbed that bug". 2. n.
Remnants after total obliteration. Originated first by id software in the
game Quake. It's short for giblets (thus pronounced "jib"), and referred to
the bloody remains of slain opponents. Eventually the word was verbed, and
leaked into general usage afterward.