From: "Stanton Mitrany" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: AirPort & wireless PCMCIA card compatibility. . .
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:51:20 -0500

Where does one obtain "outside drivers for OSX"?

I'm asking both for those who may wish to use WaveLAN cards, or any others
which aren't Airport.

Also, are "g" cards backward compatible with "b" cards?

Thanks!

stanton

WaveLAN cards work with the open source driver in OSX. OS9 drivers for them are also available online.

http://wirelessdriver.sourceforge.net/

---
JSH
TiBook