on 02/03/04 02:23, Hal at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> OK, I have another odd question. I Carbon Copy Clone'd my data from my
> 12" AlBook onto my iBook G3/900. The iBook was unhappy booting from the
> system folder from the AlBook, so I did an "archive and install" and
> reinstalled Panther. Everything is working fine now, but I have a
> Bluetooth logo with a line through it in the menubar, leftover from the
> AlBook, which has Bluetooth. When I click on it it says "Bluetooth not
> available." I know this.
>
> Anyone know what I need to delete or change to get rid of this icon in
> the menubar?

Command-click the menu. Then, while holding down the mouse button, drag it
off the menu bar. Release the mouse button and enjoy the short animation...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"imagine the disincentive to software development if after months of work
another company could come along and copy your work and market it under it's
own name...without legal restraints to such copying, companies like Apple
could not afford to advance the state of the art" -Bill Gates '83